- To fill the informational void in a region rich in texture: activities, history, vibrant towns and villages….
- Not one town has everything…but the bundle of towns has everything and more….and we are dedicated to covering that!
- We preserve the art of conversation and storytelling… and MAKE LOCAL MATTER!
- Internet radio able to be heard through any browser-based connectivity.
- The fact that it is internet-based means that we have data points relative to real IP addresses, geo location, and bandwidth consumption in near real-time.
- No local newspaper offers this type of real data.
- Content covers all the life interests indigenous to the Connecticut River Valley and beyond…
- Outdoors, Culture, History, Home, Community, Events, Hobbies, Clubs, People…
- Nearly 2,000,000 total monthly listeners (all listeners to all programs in the 8a -10p time periods….we do not count the overnight listeners).
- Unique listeners (these are non-duplicated) are just over 500,000 a month.
- While content is all about life in the Connecticut River Valley and beyond…listeners primarily (60%) come from 140 of the State’s 169 towns…add to that nearby cities like New York, Boston, Newport…
- Listeners are age 25-54 primarily…close to 50/50 male/female.
- Because we require some tech awareness…likely our listeners are much younger than newspaper competitors…
- Listening done 55/45 mobile device versus computer…
- iCRV Radio growth in total listeners has been double-digit for each of last eleven months…we are attracting more listeners…and the listeners are listening more often….